Dear Adventure Lover !,
Nepal is one of the least explored regions on earth offering numerous vistas to suit the need of each and every one of us. The land that is full of surprises and serendipity.
Come explore the mysteries of Great Himalaya in our trekking tours and have an experience of your lifetime with a team of young and enthusiastic Guides of Kenils Online.
We at Kenils Online strive to give you the ultimate experience to explore the adventure trails and to be one with the most serene, unexplored part of world.
Kenils Online is a young company that understands and strives to fulfill the adventures streak in you. Being of Nepali Origin we have in-depth knowledge of the field. Given our extensive network and knowledge in this field, we can assure you of a lifetime experience. Our Sherpa Guides that speaks your language are attuned to make your trek the most memorable one.
We have expertise to cater the requirements of trekkers from every corner of the world and to customise the package to suit their comfort, safety, and adventure.
At Kenils Online we appreciate the trust you put in us when you join hands with us. We’ve earned that trust from hundreds of trekkers from dozens of countries, and we know we can earn it from you.
Tour Information :
Come join us on our trekking tour to Base camp of Mount Everest – the peak that need no Introduction.
Following the footsteps of Legendary mountaineers we trek amid the beautiful landscape of various mountain peaks Nuptse, Lohtse, Amadablam etc. undertake a 15 days tour to Mt. Everest Base camp.
Everest south side base camp means Everest Base Camp in Nepal is the famous and most popular trekkers base camp. It’s located in North Eastern Nepal in Solukhumbu District, Sagarmatha Zone. It’s within Sagarmatha National Park and in Khumbu region also known as Everest region that is famous among the adventure and nature seekers and also ranked in top ten best regions in world to travel. The main attraction is Mount Everest (8,848m) is also within Sagarmatha National Park. UNESCO has listed the Sagarmatha National Park as a World Heritage site. Sherpa culture and Tengboche Monastery are unique to this place. The Khumjung village is famous for Sherpa culture. Gokyo Lake trek, Island peak climbing, Solukhumbu, Mera Peak climbing, Mount Everest Expedition, Amadablam expedition, and Lobuche peak climbing are the popular adventure trips of this area.
FACTS OF THE TRIP
Trek Name : Everest Base Camp Trek Trek Duration : 15 Nights and 16 Days Region : Khumbu Region, Nepal Highest Point: 5545metres (18,192 ft) at Kala Patthar Trek Grade: Strenuous Season: Mar-May(Spring) / Sep-Nov (Autumn) Approx Trekking Kilometers : 62 Kilometers Approx Daily Trekking : 5 to 7 Hrs
Typically, Everest Base Camp Trek is 15 Nights and 16 Days trekking tour covering 12 days on trek and rest days in Kathmandu. Most EBC Trek via Lukla takes 12 days to complete the trek including 8-9 days to get to Everest Base Camp including acclimatisation days and 3-4 Days to get back to trek starting point. EBC Trek starts from Lukla. Trek to Phakding on day one of your trek. Next day trek to Namche Bazar followed by one acclimatisation day. Next, One day trek to Tyangboche and one day Dingboche trek followed by one day acclimatisation at Dingboche. Another two days trek to reach Gorakshep. On same day trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Gorakshep for overnight stay.
Everest Base Camp elevation is 5364 meters (17598ft). From Everest Base camp you can see tip of Mt. Everest but you can have better view from Kala Patthar 5545M (18192 ft). So Next day morning trek to Kala Patthar to explore the dramatic view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse etc. It takes 3 to 4 days trekking to get back trek starting point.
In Everest Base Camp trekking tour first two nights stay is in Kathmandu. In Kathmandu you can visit most pilgrimage and historic places and UNESCO heritage site. You will love Kathmandu for it’s historic narrow streets across city and unique shopping experience.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal :
Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and head to the hotel. Refresh as you sip your welcome drink and enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu :
On this day, you can explore the enchanting Kathmandu. Get ready by goo AM for a full-day sightseeing tour that covers Pashupatinath Temple, Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa and Kathmandu Darbar Square.
Day 03: Kathmandu LuklaFlight and Trek To Phakding (2652m) :
We take you to Kathmandu domestic airport to make you fly to Lukla from Kathmandu at early morning with packed breakfast or take breakfast in Lukla and Trek (4hrs) to Phakding (2652m) where you get teahouse or lodge accommodation.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar Trek (344om) :
After having breakfast at the same teahouse/lodge your trek begins from Phakding toward Namche Bazaar (344om), which takes about 5-6 hours through colorful Khumbu villages where you get teahouse or lodge accommodation.
Day 05: Rest Day for Acclimatisation (3800m) :
Today is the rest day for you but you may hike to famous Everest View Hotel (3800m) (3hrs) to catch a glimpse of Mt. Everest and back to Namche, You can visit Hilary and Sherpa museum.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche Trek (3850m) :
Today you trek about 5-6 hours from Namche Bazaar to Tyangboche (385om). In Tyngboche, visit significant Buddhist monastery. You get teahouse accommodation in Tyangboche.
Day 07: Tyangboche to Dingboche Trek (4350m) :
From Tyangboche you start trek to Dingboche (435om) which takes about 4-5 hours. Catch glimpses of Lhotse and Ama Dablam from Dingboche. You get teahouse or lodge accommodation.
Day o8: Rest Day for Acclimatisation (4350m) :
Today is the rest day for you for acclimatisation. During your stay, you can explore Chukung valley.
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche Trek (5018m) :
After having morning breakfast, you begin your trek from Dingboche toward Lobuche (5018m) which takes about 4-5 hours. Teahouse or Lodge accomodation at Lobuche.
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep Trek (5200m) :
Today’s trek begins from Lobuche after having breakfast. Lunch at Gorakshep, Lodge/teahouse check-in and trek up to Everest Base Camp (5200m) and back for overnight accommodation at Gorakshep (5170m). The total trekking time is about 6 hours.
Day 11: Explore Kala Patthar (5500m) :
In early morning, you are to explore the astonishing view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse towering from Kala Pattar (5554m). After having breakfast you will be taken back to Dingboche (4260m) via Lobuche (5218) from Gorakshep. Teahouse or lodge accommodation at Gorakshep.
Day 12: Dingboche to Tengboche trek (3860m) :
You are descending towards Tengboche(4hrs) from Dingboche. Teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis at Tengboche.
Day 13: Tengboche to Namche Bazaar Treh (3440m) :
From Tengboche you are descending down (4 hrs) to Namche bazaar, where you get teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis.
Day 14: Namche Bazaar to Lukla Trek(2840m) :
Today is your last day of Trek (7hrs) from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (284om) where you get teahouse or lodge accommodation in full board basis.
Day 15: Fly Bach to Kathmandu :
Your delightful EBC trekking tour ends today. After a refreshing breakfast at the hotel, leave for Tribhuvan International Airport of Kathmandu based on your flight timings.
Transportation, Say & Meal
Kenils Online Organises guided tour for Everest Base Camp Trekking. A team of experienced guide and sherpas will take care of everything about your breakfast and meals, stay, luggage and transportation on trekking route of your Everest Base Camp Trekking tour.
- All pickup and drops
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmanu flight
- Porters / Yaks to carry your luggage on trekking route
- In case of emergency evacuation charges would be extra
- 3 Star / 2 Star Hotel Accommodations at Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Tea-house accommodations on trekking route
- Local Bread / Chapati / Puri
- Channa / Aloo Channa / Aloo Mutter
- Seasonal Vegetables (if available)
- Omelette / (Or any other egg item)
- Tea / Coffee
Lunch / Dinner
- Dal – Bhat , Seasonal Vegetable, Roti – Aloo Mutter.
- Curd / Buttermilk (if available), Pickle (if available)
- Tea / Seasonal Fruits (In Lunch Only)
Non-veg Meal : ■
- Chicken Curry , ■
- Dal – Bhat , Seasonal Vegetable, Roti – Aloo Mutter
- Curd / Buttermilk (if available), Pickle (if available) ■
- Tea / Seasonal Fruits (In Lunch Only)
NOTE : VEG OR NON-VEG MEAL AS PER SEASONAL AVAILABILITY.
Equipment List :
- Down Sleeping Bag
- Down Jacket
- Trekking Shoes
- Hand Gloves
- Sun Glass
- Shirt and Trousers (Full Length)
- Torch Light
- Sub Burn Cream
- Trekking Stick
- First Aid Kit
Kenils Online knows your trekking needs and maintains enough stock of equipments and other necessary things including medicines required during trekking tour. However every trekkers must bring all necessary equipments as per own requirement.
Useful Information :
- Trekking Season: March to May(Spring) and September to November(Autumn)
- Plan your trip well in advance and inform your tour operator of your necessary needs including Physical Condition.
- Carry cash in USD or in any other easily convertible currency, you may face problems with ATMs.
- Bring all your medications and small first aid kit with you.
- You can buy all your Mountaineering gear from Nepal itself so you can travel light, cross check with your tour operator.
- Internet/wifi is available in Lukla and Namche bazar. However, it becomes expensive or diAlcult b access at high altitudes.
- You may bring your own tea bags, chocolates and condiments.
- Keep Nandi wipes and sanitisers.
- Keep your equipment’s battery warm.
- Keep out of way of Yaks.
- Respect local culture.
- Bring extra set of your eye wear, batteries etc.
- You may buy or bring some reading material for the rest time.
- Keep additional days with you in Nepal.
- Last but not the least, take your time, enjoy your trek.
Kenils Online Double check package prices every alternate days by accommodation, travel fare and/or local transportation to just ensure you pay unbeatable low prices. We guarantee best price else we refund the difference.
It’s worth to spend on trekking tour organised by us because of our young and enthusiastic guides and friendly, hardworking and honest Sherpa as a team to make your adventure tour most memorable.
Trekking Tours pricing varies as per provided inclusions and exclusions of the tour. Please refer inclusions and exclusions of your trekking tour mentioned here as under followed by pricing.
Kenils Online provides the following estimate based on the inclusions:
15 NIGTHTs 16 DAYS EVEREST BASE CAMP TREKKING TOUR ON REQUEST
- Airport pickup and drops
- 3 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with MAP Plan
- Kathmandu sightseeing tour by a/c vehicle Kathmadnu – Lukla – Kathmandu air ticket .
- Meals on full board [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner / main course] during the trek
- Trekking Permits, Everest National Park Entry Permit, Trekking guide and Porters
- Experienced English speaking, government licensed and trained trekking guide
- Complimentary farewell dinner.
- Any International Airfare, Visa Fees and any kind of insurance
- Sightseeing except the above mentioned places
- Monuments and museum entrance fees for above sightseeing places
- Expenses of personal nature – Bar Bills and Beverages, Laundry Bills, Telephone Bills, Tippings, Porterage
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity, unforeseen circumstances and rescue evacuation
- Any expenses on medicine, hospitalisation consulting of doctors etc. medical test etc. in case of ill health of tracker.
Various Trekking Tours by Kenils Online
EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK // 15 NIGHTS AND 16 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK
JIRI TO EVEREST TREK // 22 NIGHTS AND 23 DAYS // MODERATE TO STRENUOUS TREK
ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK // 13 NIGHTS AND 14 DAYS // MODERATE TREK
ANNAPURNA CIRCUIT TREK // 19 NIGHTS AND 20 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK
JOMSOM MUKTINATH TREK // 15 NIGHTS AND 16 DAYS // MODERATE TREK
GHOREPANI POONHILL TREK // 7 NIGHTS AND 8 DAYS // MODERATE TREK
LANGTANG VALLEY TREK // 11 NIGHTS AND 12 DAYS // EASY TO MODERATE TREK
GOSHAIKUNDA HELAMBU TREK // 14 NIGHTS AND 15 DAYS // MODERATE TREK
TAMANG HERITAGE TREK // 10 NIGHTS AND 11 DAYS // MODERATE TREK
MANASLU TREKKING // 23 NIGHTS AND 24 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK
MAKALU TREKKING // 24 NIGHTS AND 25 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK
KANCHENJUNGHA TREKKING // 28 NIGHTS AND 29 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK
UPPER DOLPO TREKKING // 21 NIGHTS AND 22 DAYS // STRENUOUS TREK